Monday, March 25, 2013

Sitting Pretty

You know, sometimes I never realize how sitting at a computer all day can tire you out, but it really can. Since ending my time at my previous site, (I swear, I will stop talking about it soon, it's like a recent ex, it's still on my mind!)  I have been hastily working on getting this one beautified and up and running almost all day. Let me tell you, I did not anticipate spending this much time arranging everything, but I felt it just had to be perfect. I thought I had an idea in my head of the direction I wanted to take this site, visually speaking, and it just wasn't what I wanted to look at for a while. I suppose that is the point of all of this writing after all! Figuring out what I want versus what I thought I want; I'm thinking this was a good start. Anyway, it is up and running, I think I like it, so let me know what you think! Also, if you saw any of the horrendous concoctions I had earlier, I am really sorry about your eyes, I'm sure they will heal soon. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment