Thursday, March 28, 2013

Morning Yoga

   
   
 
     Another successful morning of yoga for me. I know it is only day two, but I really can't see myself stopping. Yoga, to me, was always something so strong and serene. I love seeing pictures of people in their poses, perfectly calm, so strong, and balanced. I thought to myself, what excellent control of not only their bodies, but their minds. They must be so peaceful inside. I think what draws me so much to yoga is the inner peace you can see radiating out of their bodies. I want that inner peace. I want to feel so complete, and content in only myself that I can control, yet release my mind at the same time. At the same time, they are so strong, these yoga people I watch. Not talking about their muscles, they are all relatively lean people, but even in the stillness of their poses, you can see energy shooting out of their outstretched fingertips, their reaching toes. It seems so powerful, but a controlled kind of power, over yourself, I think that is ultimately what I long for, what I am seeking whilst doing these poses. I hope I can soon achieve this inner peace, I think that is what I long for more than anything.
xoxo



Currently listening to: Princess of China by Coldplay & Rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment