Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Morning Yoga



 Lately I have been in a pattern of going to bed early (eleven is early in college) which means I have also begun to wake up at hours of the morning which I could have sworn do not exist, like seven and eight o'clock. What do I do with all this free time I have magically acquired? Besides blogging, of course. Well, I am trying to implement a morning yoga routine. My dear friend who runs a lovely blog as well, had a post about getting into a 5 minute yoga routine in the mornings, and despite the fact that I try and go to yoga once or twice a week, I typically fail at actually going... So I thought a new morning routine could suit me nicely. You can check out the poses here if you're interested in trying a 5 minute yoga routine for yourself!
p.s. Check out those cute elephants doing yoga! If they can do it so can you!

No comments:

Post a Comment